About the NDIS
The vision of the NDIS is to provide individuals and families with more empowered choice and control to select the services and support they require to achieve their individual goals and aspirations. The NDIS funds what is assessed as an individual’s reasonable and necessary support needs.
Information about the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Agency administers the NDIS scheme. You can find an enormous range of information on its website: https://www.ndis.gov.au. Whether you are just beginning your NDIS journey, or you are looking at exploring new options for supports, Inala is able to support and assist you.
NDIS Information and Resources
Inala is a registered Provider of NDIS supports including:
- Core supports including:
- Assistance to access community social and recreation activities
- Group based community, social and recreational activities
- Supported independent living
- Assistance with self care
- Improved Daily Living, such as Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and nursing supports
- Improved Health and Wellbeing, such as dietitian and exercise physiology
- Improved Relationships, such as behaviour intervention supports and behaviour management plans, and
How can Inala help you?
We understand that the amount of information can be overwhelming, so we are here to assist. Whether you are just beginning your NDIS journey, or you are looking at exploring new options for supports, Inala has dedicated personnel able to support and assist you at your stage of the process.
For new participants and families preparing to enter the NDIS, we can assist you:
- To learn about the NDIS, how it works and how to create your plan in conjunction with Inala and the NDIS Planner
- To discuss your goals and aspirations and discuss how Inala’s support and services, could align and be personalised to your needs
- To support you in managing and submitting required documentation, and
- To manage the transition as your NDIS plan moves through the process of submission and implementation.
For participants and families already in the NDIS, we can assist you:
- To step through the information and understand the NDIS funding categories
- To understand how to link your goals and support needs with the NDIS categories in your planning process
- To re-imagine some new options and possibilities
- To be able to analyse your current package and what is included and how you can get maximum benefit from it, and
- Provide assistance in putting together an overall personal lifestyle that genuinely supports you and your personal lifestyle goals.
We would love to hear from you. Send us an enquiry or call us on 02 9680 1000.