Become a member
Becoming a member of Inala means you can have a direct impact on the vital work Inala does.
Why become a member?
- Voting rights, giving you the chance to make your voice heard
- Attending member’s meetings, including the Annual General Meeting
- Access to news about Inala only available to members of the Inala community
- Access to our annual reports which detail our impact and progress
Who can become a member?
- not be an employee of Inala or the spouse of an employee of Inala
- apply in writing to become a Member
- be nominated by two existing members
- agree to be bound by Inala’s Constitution.