Fundraising is a fun and rewarding way to get involved and make a difference in the lives of individuals living with disability at Inala.
Fundraise with your
Get a group together, participate in a fun challenge event or create your own activity to raise truly valued funds for Inala!
Don’t forget to share the good work you are doing on social media to spread the word about the Inala community and how we support people living with disability.
- Do a fun run or other community event and donate the proceeds to Inala
- Set up a fundraising page and ask friends and family to support you
- Sell Inala raffle tickets
- Donate a prize to the Inala raffle
- Hold a stall at the Inala Fair
- Donate goods for sale at the Inala Fair
Anthony Seymour’s fundraising
Each year for more than a decade, Anthony Seymour has hit the pavement raising money for Inala’s Eastern Suburbs day program Miroma. Powered by a desire to raise awareness of young adults with disabilities, Anthony and his team of runners have raised thousands of dollars for Inala. Having consistent yearly fundraisers like Anthony and Team Miroma helps provide Inala with the additional funds needed to fill gaps where funding support isn’t available.
Contact Alison on email@example.com for more information.