Fundraise with your colleagues, family and friends!
Get a group together, participate in a fun challenge event or create your own activity to raise valuable funds for Inala! Don’t forget to share the good work you are doing on social media to spread the word about the Inala community and opportunities for people living with disability.
Your fundraiser can be big or small! Some easy and fun ideas include:
- sell Inala raffle tickets
- donate a prize to the Inala raffle
- hold a cake stall
- run a footy tipping challenge
- purchase the Entertainment Book (Inala receives 20% of purchase cost)
- Set up a fundraising page through EveryDayHero and participate in community events such as The City to Surf and ask family and friends to support you.
We would love to talk to you about fundraising for Inala. Contact Lucy Regan, Communications and Engagement Manager on email@example.com for more information.