We love working with volunteers. Our volunteers include community groups, students, corporate teams and individuals sharing their skills and passions.
Whether you volunteer for a few hours, for a day or on a regular basis, your time and contribution will make a difference. Inala has many opportunities to volunteer available throughout the year, such as:
- Working directly with people with disabilities
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Professional skills and Pro-bono work
- Assisting with transport
- Student placements and internships
- Corporate volunteer days
- Helping at one of the many fundraising events throughout the year
“I volunteer at Inala because I know that I am doing good and giving back to an organisation that shares common values.”
We would love to talk to you about volunteering at Inala. Contact Lucy Regan, Communications and Engagement Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.