Support Facilitators, Social and Community Services Workers
CASUAL (Regular and at call) relief positions are available at our Day Services
Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm General Day Service Hours.
Flexible Morning, Afternoon/Evening and Weekend support hours also available.
North West Day Services – Mingara, Wandana and Dulkara – Castle Hill and Cherrybrook.
Coordinator, Assistant Manager through to Day Services Manager.
Inala is a Rudolf Steiner inspired organisation supporting individuals living with disabilities. Inalaís flexible Day and Community Services provide a range of high quality arts, vocational, therapeutic, and social and skills development activities for adults from its centres located at Cherrybrook, Castle Hill and the Eastern Suburbs.
We seek enthusiastic persons to work in a team environment to develop and implement day program supports and activities for our clients.
Commencement Inala Award (Schads equivalent). Level Commensurate with experience & proven ability.
- Experience/ability and a commitment to persons with a disability and the principles of individualised support
- Experience in developing and implementing recreational, therapeutic, living skills and community access programs
- Skills in art/craft or music and artistic therapeutic approaches
- Current drivers licence
- Current First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain within 3 months of employment)
- Sense of humour and ability to work as part of a team
- Skills and experience in individual planning and review
- Familiarity with Steiner based Ethos and approaches
- Certificate 3 / 4 Community Services or willingness to obtain one
- Skills in art / craft or music, or therapeutic background
- Familiarity with CIMSability (Client Management System)
- Experience in providing behavioural support
- Experience in assisting people with disabilities with all aspects of their personal care as needed. (In-Service Training and Support will be given in all personal care aspects to new staff as part of their induction training)
Please send your resume and letter of application to The Manager, Inala Day Services, PO Box 122, Cherrybrook, NSW, 2126 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify your availability details in your letter of application.
Ongoing. Immediate or negotiated commencement dates available.
Inala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All appointments will be subject to Inalaís criminal record screening process