Inala and the NDIS
Inala is a registered NDIS provider, and we offer a wide range of services and supports that cater to a variety of individual needs.
About the NDIS
Information about the NDIS
NDIS Information and Resources
Inala is a registered Provider of NDIS supports including:
- Core supports including:
- Assistance to access community social and recreation activities
- Group based community, social and recreational activities
- Supported independent living
- Assistance with self care
- Improved Daily Living, such as Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and nursing supports
- Improved Health and Wellbeing, such as dietitian and exercise physiology
- Improved Relationships, such as behaviour intervention supports and behaviour management plans
- Support Coordination
How can Inala help you?
For new participants and families preparing to enter the NDIS, we can assist you:
- To learn about the NDIS, how it works and how to create your plan in conjunction with Inala and the NDIS Planner
- To discuss your goals and aspirations and discuss how Inala’s support and services, could align and be personalised to your needs
- To support you in managing and submitting required documentation, and
- To manage the transition as your NDIS plan moves through the process of submission and implementation.
For participants and families already in the NDIS, we can assist you:
- To step through the information and understand the NDIS funding categories
- To understand how to link your goals and support needs with the NDIS categories in your planning process
- To re-imagine some new options and possibilities
- To be able to analyse your current package and what is included and how you can get maximum benefit from it, and
- Provide assistance in putting together an overall personal lifestyle that genuinely supports you and your personal lifestyle goals.