We are committed to protecting the private information of our donors and participants in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Our commitment to protecting your privacy:
Information we collect and how we use it:
- Processing and receipting donations
- Respond to our supporters comments and/or questions
- Inform our supporters about our programs and activities
- Solicit support
- Improve the services and information that we provide
- Disclosure of personal information:
- We do not sell, rent or trade the information that we collect.
We will only disclose certain information if:
- The disclosure is required or authorised by law. The disclosure is needed in order for our contracted service providers (who are bound by privacy legislation) to assist us in tasks such as mailing or donation processing.
Changing and accessing your information:
- Change their personal information (for example address or telephone number).
- Cancel some or all of the communications that we provide (we include opt-out mechanisms on the majority of our communications).
- Request access to the information that we hold about them (minimal administration fee may be charged).
Before submitting your online donation, please review to ensure that your details and the amount of your donation are correct. Inala does not ordinarily refund donations. If you have made a genuine error with an online donation, please call our office during normal business hours on (02) 9680 1000 so that we can resolve the error with you. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).